Registration Policy and Terms of Sale
- ALL ATTENDEES MUST REGISTER. There will be no exceptions.
- It is highly likely that Dixie Winterfest 2022 Sunlight of the Spirit will sell out before February25th
- In the event of sell out online, no tickets will be available at the door.
- Other than cancellation due to Covid-19 restrictions, there are no refunds. If you purchase a registration and are unable to attend, please consider donating your seat to the conference scholarship.
- At full capacity, the Hilton Garden Inn ballroom safely holds 450 people. We are closely monitoring the pandemic and, if government or hotel policy require Covid-19 social distancing, seating capacity will be limited to 250 instead of 450. If we are forced to implement social distancing, the first 250 registrations will be accepted and full refunds made for any registrations in excess of 250.
- We will update status regularly on this site and, if there are any major changes, notify registered attendees by email.
State of Utah
COVID-19 Transmission Index
The COVID-19 Transmission Index represents the collaborative work of state and local public health, the Governor’s Office, the hospital industry, business leaders, and important guidance from legislative leadership on the elements of the approach to protect communities.
The index uses defined public health metrics to determine which counties are placed in which transmission level. Counties will be placed in one of three transmission levels: High, Moderate, or Low. These levels correspond directly to case rates, positivity rates, and ICU utilization.
The index serves as an advisory tool for the steps individuals and businesses can take to help limit the spread of COVID-19 in their communities.